Finance consists of analyzing in financial terms, ie, $, all important decisions that occur in organizations or in society in general, with the aim of ensuring optimal use of resources and improving Thus the well-being of everyone.
Finance is the basis and articulation of the capitalist system, as it ensures that all decisions create value and generate wealth. Therefore, finance must enable all individuals to attain a higher standard of living.
In an economy characterized by freedom of choice, organizations and people can exercise their decision-making power, that is, they have the opportunity to optimize their choices. Finance plays a key role in improving decision-making because it is possible to measure how effective it is in the achievement of individual or collective goals.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the different areas of finance?
- What is a Financial Analyst?
- What are the objectives of the Department of Finance?
- What distinguishes the finance option?
- What is the evolution of the business world?
- What careers can be envisaged in finance?
- Would I be an employee or self-employed?
- What is the placement rate?
- Reconciliation between career and personal life?
- What is the CFA professional title?
- What are the other professional titles?
- What about internships?